creepy street art

last chance in a teacup creepy walking house
Another couple of shots from the Melbourne street art file, this time by the same artist... WA street artist, Creepy... and I need to keep an eye on his non-street artwork, it's definitely on the "collectable" list.

Speaking of collectible, Ma brought down another toy soldier yesterday... and she's divided them up so that there will be one each Sunday and Movie Tuesday between now and Christmas... tragic woman... I'm not sure how many more there should be though, I can only think of two others. I do want to wander down to Myer some time this week though and see if there's anything in their Christmas department. Unlikely, but possible.

It's definitely an addiction though... I was having a look through some of the art and craft websites over the last few days and there were some tempting ones... although I think buying toy soldiers online would be crossing some sort of line...

Today was a very busy day (hence why I didn't get the chance to go down to Myer today like I'd planned), all leading up to a two hour meeting this afternoon. In fact H-San and I have been prepping for this meeting since the middle of last week... with the full expectation that the people at the meeting were going to complete tear our ideas to shreds and we'd have to start all over again. Surprisingly they loved what we presented... although they still need to present it to the Higher-Ups and convince them it's the right way to go.

But after two hours of talking and showing and sitting (fortunately in very comfortable chairs) I ended up with a headache... no idea why...

Fortunately it didn't last long...

Current Mood:

No comments: