photo friday: mr sloppy under glass

mr sloppy under glassJust when I thought there couldn't be any new Mr Sloppys, I spotted this last week as I was leaving town after my haircut...

Sad that I remember when that store used to be a cute little second hand clothes shop!

Today has been... challenging...

Not necessarily a hellish day or a day when I was out of my depth... just a day where I kinda feel like I took a stoopid pill and everything all came back to land on my plate at once. Which is only fair really, since before today I didn't really do a whole hell of a lot with this project (which is just as well too, since everything I'd already done got canned and replaced with an idea I suggested).

And the stoopid pill part came in because I was feeling a little flustered I think... I deleted something I shouldn't have... I ran reports over the top of other reports because I hadn't changed the file name... I called somebody a bunch of names (not so they could hear, naturally) because they clearly didn't know what the hell they were talking about, only to discover that I hadn't actually run that particular process.

You know... stoopid pill stuff.

We've all been a little punchy this week I think... the end of a project that keeps getting whittled down and removed from our control... and I think we're all very glad to see the back of it.

It's also somewhat confronting when a guy you've only ever really thought of as "general background" at work (nobody in my immediate team thankfully) shows up in a particular pair of jeans and a particular teeshirt that make you look at him and go... "Hello Mr DILF!"

They were very, very, very good jeans...

Speaking of which, one of the pairs of jeans I bought last weekend seem to be cut kinda low in the back and high in the front for no logical reason that I can think of... surely it would make more sense to cut them in exactly the opposite way... but no. So I realised at lunch that I may very well have been flashing ass crack at the world for the previous 20 minutes. Not flattering.

And now I'm going to make quiche for dinner... mmmmm...

Current Mood:

No comments: